Alphanumeric OLED displays 4bit, 8bit and SPI interface
Electronics supplies OLED displays that are a direct replacement for many common 8x2, 16x2, 20x2 and 20x4 character
displays with industry standard 4 and 8 bit interface. Additionally these displays also have an SPI interface. These OLED displays have an integrated controller with English, Japanese, European and
Cyrillic characters sets.
The OLED displays are available in the popular Yellow and White characters on a true black background. OLED modules are self emitting displays with fascinating
contrast and near 180° viewing angle. OLED displays open the door to new application where a very low or high operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C is required.
Features OLED Text displays:
- Very fast response time (10uSec)
- High contrast 2000:1 even at -40°C
- No contrast adjustment required
- Extended temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- Fast display response even at icy temperatures
- Similar to HD44780 standard (extra font bit instruction)
- 4 or 8 bit parallel interface , SPI Interface
- Optional backpack PCB available for I2C or RS232 interface
- Single supply voltage +3.3V to +5V ( Max contrast at +5V )
- English, Japanese, European and Cyrillic character set
- Life time > 100,000 hours and more (at room temperature)
- No temperature compensation necessary
- Very flat, as no backlight is required. Thickness 10 mm
- Low current consumption typ. 15mA .. 50mA @ 5V
- Pin 3, 15 & 16 not connected
- Front windows / bezels available.
Download the OLED text display datasheet
in PDF format here.
To see the full range of graphic OLED displays Click here.