• This temperature board can be connected directly to
a computer serial RS-232 COM port or USB port. Order the SMTAS04 for
RS-232 port and SMTAS04-USB for the USB
• No power supply is needed.
• The temperature of 4
digital sensors can be measured simultaneously and read out via a terminal program (Windows 95/98,
Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000), or the data can processed by yourself using a simple
program or script.
• Accuracy, TO18 model, 0.7 °C in the range from -30 °C to +100 °C and an accuracy
of 1.2 °C from -45 to +130 °C.
If the measurement of more then 4 temperature sensors is required then
use the SMTAS08 board.
This board can read very accurately up to 8 digital temperature sensors.
• Onboard the SMTAS04 is a low cost 8 pin PIC processor. For convenience a
flowchart and source code of the processor software is included.
• Temperature range 175 °C (-45 to 130 °C)
• The SMT-AS04USB has the FTDI USB interface bridge. A
simple USB software driver needs to be installed prior to installation of
the SMT-AS04 USB. See