A semi-automatic over-bagging system that creates a safe
environment for transporting set packs of garments.
The set pack of garments are collated and moved below the sealing head.
The polythene is released, allowing it to be pulled over the garments.
The bag is clamped top and bottom, sealed above the garment and the
bottom of the bag detached.
The complete pack is released, allowing it to be pushed through the machine.
Adjustments can easily be made from the operator terminal to suit settings.
• Designed to fit over existing railing system.
• Uniform quality.
• Lots of poly saved compared to tying a knot.
• No more unsightly knots.
• Clean and strong seal.
• Hanger taping option.
• Operator friendly control terminal.
• MMS Electronics reliable control system.
• Modifications to suit customer needs.
• Excellent price.
video of BF1 overbagger
See also the fully automatic range ATS101
See also the semi-automatic range TS10